Virtual Receptionist Service from Answer First
Based entirely in the UK, Answer First is the premier Virtual Receptionist Service for all small or medium sized businesses.
Whether you are looking for help with your call answering, diary management or simply a back-up for your existing receptionist, we can help.
30 Day Free Trial of our Services
We offer all new enquires a free 30 day trial of all our virtual receptionist services, there are no set-up costs and no requests for card details. Simply that you try our service to see for yourself what a great benefit it could be to you and your business. Call us on 0845 127 8008 or click here to apply online.
Our virtual receptionists can act just like a “real” receptionist for you, if you wish they can:
- Make or re-schedule appointments using our online diary
- Take payment from clients for you
- Alert you of any cancellations
- Make outbound calls to your clients if needed.
Many of our clients use our diary management service in conjunction with their existing office-based staff as cover for busy periods, when they are in meetings or out of the office. Click here to read more about our diary management service.
Call Overflow to a Virtual Receptionist
Used by many of our clients as a back-up for their existing receptionists during lunches, unexpected busy periods, staff absences or marketing campaigns.
- Calls are answered in your company name
- Callers can be transferred to correct department or a message taken
- We can take all your calls or just the overflow
Click here to read more about how our call overflow service could help your business.
IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
IVR is used by many businesses but you maybe didn’t know what the software was called. Imagine when you call you bank and a voice asks you to press 1 for your balance or 3 to speak with an advisor, we’ll that’s what we call IVR and many of our clients use it to filter out callers before the call comes through to them.
- Callers are given a menu to choose which service to select
- System is extremely flexible and can cope with the most bespoke of requests
- Calls can be directed at either our operators or another number via menu choice of caller
IVR can be used in conjunction with our Virtual Receptionist Service, it is incredibly flexible and can certainly create a very professional and solid impression for your company. Read more by clicking here